Outdoorsmen no longer have to choose between the silent, odorless operation of an electric vehicle or the extended range offered by a gas powertrain. With the new Ambush utility vehicle from Bad Boy Buggies, they can do it all.
- Bucket seating for two and independent front suspension cushions the ride
- 9.6-cubic-foot roto-molded cargo bed
- Manually locking rear differential offers additional torque and traction in extreme conditions
- 12-volt outlet can be used to power small electronics and equipment
- 25-inch all-terrain tires keep a firm grip
- Hydraulic front and rear brakes and regenerative braking to recharge electric batteries on the fly
- 1,000-lb towing capacity